Monday, May 21, 2012

PNW

Heaven on Earth


It's hard to say which is the best run, I don't think I have one single run that I think is the best.  I do however have a few favorite runs in mind.  Such as Top Tye, Robe Canyon, Icicle Creek, and a few more top hopeful's.  As I made my way from the Robe race to the Wenatchee I made a couple stops on the way to bring me back to reality.  One of those stops turned out top be the Tye river, Which never disappoint's.









Old man shows us whats up
                                                                                                                                   Rob Mckibbin


Will Griffith...BDP 

Top Tye

Brett and I stopped on our way over to Levenworth for some Laps on the Tye.  Here is a couple pics from our evening run.



Brett launching his way off Box drop, one of the funnest drops I have had the pleasure sailing over.



Icicle

Now we move on to some of the hardest and steepest boulder gardens in the state. Due to the fact this run is roadside doesn't take away from this creeks amazing scenery and challenging whitewater.







                            Billy Jones

Bridge creek rapid





                                                                                                                                     Brad X

                                                                                                    Rob & Nash

                                                                                                                  Rob Mckibbin

House Rock


Runout below Horseshoe... An amazing view, and roadside too


Das Plunge



                                                                                                                        Brad X



                                                                                  Rob Mckibbin



Snow Creek death trap



And this post wouldn't be complete if I didn't post pics of Sam Grafton running POW at 8G's  ABC!!!




Thank for reading, hope  you enjoyed. 

2 comments: